GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) has become a buzzword for the technical folks today. It holds a key to a successful and bright career ahead for these folks. Initially, GATE was only an Entrance Exam for getting admission in post-graduate programs like Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, and Doctor of Philosophy. However, now country’s top employers has made GATE as the basic criteria for recruitment. So it’s become a target for those students who are aiming to get admission in Educational institutions like IIT and also for those who want to work with top-employers in both government and private sector.
Every year, a large number of students across the country appear for GATE exam but only a few thousands crack it. If you have ever failed GATE exam, then you probably pondered on the mantra used by qualified students.
Then, this blog is a GIFT for you. In this blog, we have jotted down some GATE preparation tips followed by GATE Toppers. Let’s read ahead:
- Make your goal clear! First be determined that you want to crack GATE Exam at any cost and make it goal of your life. Once it becomes your bullseye, nothing can distract you from achieving your target.
- Start Preparation in Advance! It is always good to start with your preparation as earlier as you make it your goal. Advanced preparation also worth. I recommend starting preparations right from second year of B.Tech. You can pre-order GATE 2016 preparation books and start preparation in advance. These books are specially designed for next year’s GATE examination.
- Develop a Preparation Strategy! Strategies always lead to success and same applies to GATE preparation. It involves scheduling time, creating syllabus deadlines and an oath not to divert from this strategy.
- Choose Right Study Material! Yes, use latest study material for your preparation so that you can idea with latest exam patterns and updated strategies to solve problem.
- Pick up Practice Tests! Time and accuracy matters a lot while writing in GATE Exam. To maintain a successful level of time and accuracy, practicing previous year’s tests really works. You will load of practice tests free on the Internet or you can buy from any book seller. Also keep on checking you preparations in terms of time and accuracy.
- Manage some days to revise syllabus in one go and focus little more on your doubts.
- A week before your exam stacks all your books in almirah, enjoy and relax!
If you are wise and want to start preparation in advance, 99grades – India’s fastest emerging online book selling company announces great discount on pre-ordering books for GATE 2016. Hurry! Visit at 99grades.com.